Friendship UMC holds Sunday School classes each Sunday morning beginning at 10:00 am. Currently, there are 10 classes and the morning nursery available.
- Ladies' Class - Traditionally made up of the senior ladies of the Church.Open to all ladies, regardless of age.
- Men's Class - Traditionally made up of the senior gentlemen of the Church. Open to all gentlemen, regardless of age.
- Vaughn Sprinkle Class - Comprised of couples (2) Or singles (1). Most have grown children who are living away from home.
- Grier & Jettie Pharr Class - Class of couples, most are grandparents. Named in memory of former members of the class.
- Rick Williams Class - Couples with elementary to middle school aged children. Also known as the "Married with Children" class.
- Reggie’s Young Adult Class - Various ages in this class. Not in high school anymore…perhaps single or young parents.
- High School - 9th to 12th grade students
- Upper Elementary - Elementary -3rd to 8th grade students and Kindergarten to 2nd grade students.
- Preschool - 3 to 5 years old