- In the teachings of orthodox historical Christianity.
- That ever person is created by God in God's image, and that every person should matter to us. Everyone who wants to be part of our community is welcome, no matter where they may be on their spiritual journey.
- God exists in community, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is God's word to us and our guide on how to live life together.
- Jesus makes forgiveness a reality for every person. Through his sacrificial life, death and resurrection, Jesus made the gift of life available to all.
- God gives us the gift of freedom though Jesus from the mistakes, failures, sins and wrongs of our past and freedom to be what God created us to be, alive, whole, and restored.
- Our spiritual life in community roots us so that we are able to investigate Christ, grow in our spiritual life, and walk and serve together as God's children in the world.
- That God has provided us with the gift of the Lord's Supper where we are can remember and encounter Chist's presence in communion, which is both a time of celebration and reflection.